Minimum entry requirements
As Global Leader is a Graduate Diploma Program and all modules will be conducted together with the ongoing Aalto Executive MBA program, we want to ensure all participants attending class fulfill certain minimum criteria:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
If you are not sure about meeting this requirement, please contact us at email@example.com or +65 6339 7338.
2. Minimum five years of relevant experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
Applicants typically have an average of 14 years of professional experience.
3. Good command of written and spoken English
Applicants should have a good command of both written and spoken English. Official language tests are not required, but in the application form, applicants are asked to write four essays of at least half a page each.
Global Leader is offered as a rolling intake so participants can join the program any time. In order to be selected for Global Leader Program, applicant should send all the required application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete application includes
- completed application form with the applicant’s photo and signature
- one essay written in English by the applicant
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae
- copies of the applicant’s academic degrees and transcripts
Click here to download the Application Form.
Applicants will receive an acknowledgement that their application has been received at Aalto Executive Education and will be informed of admission.
In order to be considered as selected for Global Manager Program, an applicant must receive and accept an offer of participation sent by Aalto Executive Education.
The tuition fee for the Global Leader is SGD 25,000 (inclusive of GST).
The fee will be invoiced in two installments: two weeks before commencement and six months after the firs invoice.