1. Bachelor´s degree or equivalent
If you are not sure about meeting this requirement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +65 6339 7338 or our partner in Taiwan, Pan Asia at email@example.com, tel. +886 2 2701 2577.
2. Minimum five years of relevant experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
Aalto Executive MBA is designed for individuals with significant professional work experience. Applicants typically have an average of 14 years of professional experience.
3. Good command of written and spoken English
Applicants should have a good command of both written and spoken English. Official language tests are not required, but in the application form, applicants are asked to write four essays of at least half a page each. Interviews are held whenever deemed necessary.
4. Recommendation from your employer
A letter of recommendation is required from the applicant´s employer (please refer to the application form). If you are between jobs or applying for admission independently, a former supervisor or employer can also act as a referee.
5. Completed application documents
The tuition fee for the Aalto Executive MBA in Taiwan is €20,400 (including the application fee of €500). Tuition Fee includes all textbooks and materials.
The optional Aalto Executive Summit and Study tours are subjected to an additional seminar fee, travel and accommodation costs.
Next Aalto Executive MBA program in Taipei will start in January, 2016. There is an application fee of €500. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +65 6339 7338 or our partner in Taiwan, Pan Asia at email@example.com tel. +886 2 2701 2577 for further information and application documents.
A complete application includes
- the applicant's curriculum vitae
- completed application form with the applicant’s photo and signature
- four essays written in English by the applicant
- a Recommendation letter completed and signed by the referee
- copies of the applicant’s academic degrees and transcripts
Applicants will be informed of admission or non-acceptance. In order to be considered as selected for the Aalto Executive MBA Program, an applicant must receive and accept an offer of participation sent by Aalto Executive Education.