Tuition Fee and Application
- A recognized Master’s degree in any discipline or a recognized MBA or Executive MBA
- Minimum five years postgraduate work experience prior to DBA study, some of this at a senior level
- A full application form with resume
- Two recommendation letters, at least one from an academic source
- From non-native English speakers a proof of their English language skills
- A research proposal
- An application fee of € 1,500 + VAT (approx. SGD 2,550 + VAT)
There is no deadline for the Aalto Executive DBA applications, rolling intake is applied.
The application process consists of:
- contacting the Aalto Executive DBA Program Director for the application criteria check and an interview date
- preparing the application form
- participating an interview with the Academic Director, receiving guidelines for writing a research proposal
- submitting the research proposal, application form with resume and recommendation letters to Aalto EE
- receiving a notification of possible acceptance.
- The tuition fees are charged for each year of studies.
- If the candidate has an access to the employer’s quantitative data, to serve as a basis of the research project the fee is € 29,000 + VAT / year (approx. SGD 49,300 + VAT / year).
- If the candidate does not provide research data but the data is provided by Aalto EE / Aalto University the fee is € 34,500 + VAT / year (approx. SGD 58,650 + VAT / year).
- The fee for the first year is charged after the candidate has approved the letter of acceptance.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to Aalto Executive DBA seminars in Europe and Asia and the costs related to possible attendance to international academic conferences are not included in the tuition fee.